BOX OFFICE HOURS
Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 am-5:00 pm and 1 hour prior to performance
Walk-up Hours are Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 am-4:00 pm and 1 hour prior to performance
Theatre tickets are best purchased online or by phone, or by visiting the box office.
The Box office accepts cash, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
At the Box Office:
The Box Office is located at the Aurora Fox Theatre at 9900 East Colfax Ave., Aurora. We recommend calling before arrival.
Tickets may be purchased by phone at (303) 739-1970 during Box Office hours (listed above). Tickets ordered by phone at least 2 weeks in advance of the event can be mailed by request, or they may be held at the WILL CALL window for pick up the day of the show at the Aurora Fox Box office. No fees apply to phone purchases through the Box Office.
Tickets may be purchased online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at www.AuroraFox.org. Tickets can either be emailed to you to ‘Print at Home’ or held at ‘Will Call’ the Box Office, depending upon your preference. Fees apply to all online purchases.
SINGLE TICKET PRICES
Mainstage (Reserved Seating):
$37 Center Orchestra
$33 Orchestra Sides and Balcony
$26 Military/Seniors 60+
$26 Students/Industry (Fri-Sun)
$18 Students/Industry (Thurs)
$16 Kids 12 and under
$24 Groups of 10+
Studio Theatre (Reserved Seating):
$22 Cabaret Series
For Aurora Fox produced shows:
Friday/Saturday – 7:30 pm
Sunday – 2:00 pm
Thursday – 7:30pm
Performance times for Guest Productions may vary.
- All Sales are final.
- No Refunds. Exchanges can be made for another performance of the same show by calling the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the date on your ticket. No same day exchanges.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for inclement weather.
- If you miss your show because of weather, illness, scheduling conflict, forgetfulness, etc. you can contact our Box Office at (303) 739-1970 to exchange for another performance of the same show. There is no fee to exchange for the same pricing section, with the exception of opening night subscribers, who may be subject to a $7.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- Your seat is not guaranteed after the posted curtain time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager and in a seating location best suited for late seating.
- No recording devices or cameras allowed. Turn off all cell phones and pagers and noise-making electronic devices.
- Food and drink sold at the lobby concession stand IS allowed in the theatre.
- Student tickets can be purchased for kindergarten through high school students and full-time college students with a valid photo ID.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. No lap seats allowed. No one under the age of 3 allowed.
Download – Seating Map_Mainstage
Download – Seating Map_Studio